We are proud to provide attentive, expert service on commercial and prosumer coffee equipment to the coffee industry and communities of Western New York.
To better serve our customers, we work with the following standard rates for labor and travel.
General Labor Rates and Information
- All hourly rates are for the first complete hour, and then to the next half-hour increment.
- Time onsite is billed from time arrived to signed completion of work.
- Our normal working hours are from 9am to 4pm, Monday – Friday.
Onsite – $90/hr
- Response time for repair calls is typically within 48 hours.
- Emergency calls requiring service within 24 hours may be subject to a $150 charge if the call requires rescheduling other appointments.
- Saturdays and off-hour weekday service will be billed at $135/hr.
- Sundays and holidays (all Federal Holidays as observed and Dec. 23 through Jan. 2) will be billed at $180/hr.
Workshop – $75/hr
- Workshop labor is applied to any work performed in the Connected Coffee Solutions workspace at 202 Rhode Island St.
- This typically involves intensive restoration projects, and any labor that would be obstructive if performed onsite.
- If a machine being serviced at the workshop requires transportation or removal / reinstallation, those services will be charged at their applicable rates, in addition to workshop labor charges.
Zone 1 – Within 25 miles
- No travel charges for service.
- $50 equipment transport fee.
Zone 2 – Within 50 miles
- $50 flat fee for service calls.
- $100 equipment transport fee.
Zone 3 – Within 100 miles
- $100 flat fee for service calls.
- $150 equipment transport fee.
Extended Service – Beyond 100 miles
- $0.75/mile, round trip.
- $150 equipment transport fee + mileage.
All travel distances are determined by Google Maps directions from the CCS Workshop to Service Site